• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I Am A Professional"

No comments:
 
The new American Society of Media Photographer's Find A Photographer video makes a strong statement and provides a robust promotional piece for its membership. Having joined the organization as a graduate student more than eight years ago, it has done more for my understanding of the business side of being a creative than any other photographic organization. More importantly, it is this business acumen, which entails a precise understanding of copyright and usage, that separates those who are true professionals behind the camera and those who are now flooding the marketplace, burning CDs and granting all reproduction rights for little money.

I'm looking forward to attending ASMP's upcoming Strictly Business 3 in Chicago in April. The organization has done so much for my career and it continues to keep my finger on the pulse of the industry as it shifts and evolves. "I am a professional, I am ASMP."


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff